Hiring City Crossing Guards/PCOs

City Crossing Guards/Parking Control Officers are available to assist large numbers of attendees crossing city streets from one building to another. These arrangement must be made directly with the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority. Please note that SFMTA is an outside agency, and their rates are subject to change without notice.

Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance.

If you would like assistance in submitting your request, please contact Ronnie Lee at the email to the left.