Required Licenses, Permits, Certificates & Taxes for Contractors Working in The Moscone Center
All General Service Contractors and Electrical Contractors working in The Moscone Center must obtain and keep current all business licenses, certificates, and permits as may be required by Federal, State and local laws or regulations and shall pay all taxes required, including sales and use tax.
Prior to providing services within The Moscone Center, each Contractor must return to ASM the following items:
- City & County of San Francisco Business License
- Certificate of Insurance
- Additional Insured s Endorsement Form
- C-10/C36 Contractors License(s), if applicable
In addition, all Contractors shall at all times comply with:
- Federal, State, and local laws
- OSHA ordinances, rules, and regulations
- Moscone Center rules and regulations as written on our website in the General Service Contractors Guidelines
Please submit the relevant documentation to Suzanne Goodman, Associate GM, at email@example.com
The Moscone Center will attempt to update all Contractors on revisions to the guidelines, however, it is the responsibility of each Contractor to read the rules periodically and be aware of any updates.
Failure to comply with the above-mentioned requirements will result in suspension or cancellation of the Contractor's permission to work within The Moscone Center.